TransCare Hunter Limited is a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and as we are a registered charity with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC) each year we submit an Annual Information Statement.
The ACNC asks charities to provide a copy of their annual report - or a link to a page on their website where it can be viewed - as part of the Annual Information Statement (AIS).
The Annual Information Statement supports the ACNC to:
- maintain, protect and enhance public trust and confidence in the sector through increased accountability and transparency; and
- promote the reduction of unnecessary regulatory obligations on the charity sector.
You can check our charity is registered by searching for it on the ACNC Charity Register.
An annual report is a publication which can detail a range of important information about a charity and its work over a 12 month period. It may include:
- The charity's mission and vision;
- Overviews of a charity's activities and achievements during the previous 12 months, as well as future activities it has planned; and
- Reports from key staff and board members, and information about the charity’s finances and governance.
Download Annual Reports